Keystone Package Testing is a DBA of Keystone Compliance, LLC. Since its founding in 2007, Keystone has been building a reputation of excellence in the package testing industry. Keystone is an ISTA-certified package testing lab that has the experience and equipment to meet virtually every package test need. ISTA partnered with Amazon to create a custom testing protocol to fit the needs of their specific distribution channel. In doing so, Amazon created their Amazon Packaging Support and Supplier Network also known as APASS Network. We are a member of the APASS Network and capable of testing to all of Amazon’s standards. Our package testing experience includes testing enclosures, shipping containers, packaging materials, packaging components, and unit loads. Our business has grown exponentially because we do things differently. In fact, we have outgrown a building. Keystone Package Testing is moving to its own building effective in 2020. With the added space, we look forward to increasing our capabilities and continuing to lead the industry with our turn around times. We are purchasing new equipment that will allow us to run more tests simultaneously to keep our turn around time low. We know how important accuracy, communication and timeliness are. Our testing technicians make sure to communicate with you throughout the process. Our ISTA accreditation makes us internationally recognized as a package testing laboratory which means that the reports you receive from us at the completion of testing will be accepted globally. Our customers appreciate that we take the time to thoroughly review every quote we receive because they know that we do not over-test.
Why so many companies trust Keystone for their package testing:
- We thoroughly know the Amazon process. We know step-by-step what needs done and work with our customers to streamline the process.
- We do not over test. We know what the testing requirements are and accurately complete those requirements. We also know how to effectively group ASINs to reduce testing and the associated time and cost.
- We communicate throughout the test program. Surprises are great for birthdays, not package testing. You will always know the status of your test program.
- We expeditiously complete reports. With a team of experienced report writers, your report will be completed quickly, but accurately.
- Our accreditations are recognized globally. We are accredited to ISO-17025, ISTA and also on the Amazon APASS list as an approved vendor. Our test reports are internationally accepted.
- Our test equipment runs around the clock. We do our best to meet even the tightest deadlines.
- Our pricing is straightforward and extremely competitive. There are not hidden costs or fine print.
On a daily basis, dozens of customers are trusting Keystone to meet their testing needs.
Our industry leading turn around times, constant communication, accurate testing, pricing, and reporting are just some of the reasons that make us the best Amazon package testing partner. Request a quote or contact us to find out why so many companies partner with Keystone to meet their packaging test needs and experience the Keystone Difference for yourself.
Our Other Services: