COVID-19 Related Updates & Procedures
The Keystone Package Testing team wishes you, your family and your co-workers good health in these difficult times. As we all navigate through the current coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, we know that work is not the top priority. However, we also understand that many of our customers will play a key role in the global recovery from this event and we must band together to drive the economy forward.
The State of Pennsylvania has deemed Keystone Package Testing as an essential life-sustaining company that will remain operational to its customers. We are currently supporting a number of medical, military, transportation and supply chain organizations working diligently to serve the public and produce the goods our nation desperately needs.
We are actively following CDC guidelines and have taken significant steps to protect our employees and customers including:
- Enhanced remote non-witness testing. Our customers can manage their testing remotely from their home or office.
- Conversion of administrative personnel to work remotely.
- Elimination of non-essential employee travel.
- Quarantining if employees experience symptoms of the coronavirus.
- Restricting visitors from entering the building
- Social distancing of all remaining employees in the lab.
- Increased cleaning measures of all equipment, common surfaces and shipments.
These measures are actively protecting our employees, customers, and community. However, they are not impacting operations and test program schedules. We will continue to remain open for our customers. If you are in need of testing in the coming weeks and months, please contact us. We will be able to meet your testing requirements in a timely and safe manner.