As an ISTA-certified package test lab included on Amazon’s APASS network, Keystone Package Testing is very familiar with the test requirements of Amazon’s Vendor Package Certification Process. We test a lot of packages on a daily basis and have assembled some tips to help Amazon vendors sell baby products with the least amount of damage, while complying with the requirements of Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon product packaging guidelines. The information below is a brief overview of some best practices. Please consult Amazon.com for a full list of their packaging requirements for baby products.
Things to do:
- All individual units should be placed in transparent, sealed bags or shrink wrap (minimum of 1.5 mil) clearly marked with a suffocation warning label.
- Enclose packages that have an opening greater than one inch by one inch in a sealed poly bag or shrink-wrapped.
- Make sure there are no exposed surfaces by having the entire unit sealed.
Things not to do:
- Have more than one inch by one inch of the product exposed.
- Not have a products for children under the age of four contained in a sealed, six-sided package, shrink-wrapped or in a sealed poly bag.
- Use a bag or shrink wrap that is three inches larger than the dimensions of the product.
Keystone is certified to test to the full scope of ISTA 6-amazon.com standards. With quick turn around times, transparent pricing, and constant communication, Keystone can meet your package testing needs. As an internationally accredited testing laboratory, Keystone’s reports are accepted globally. Explore our site to learn more about Amazon package testing or visit our site, www.keystonepackage.com to learn more about our ISTA and ASTM package testing capabilities.
Keystone Package Testing provides vendors with the testing to certify their products to receive the benefits of Amazon’s Packaging Certification Tiers. With significant package testing knowledge, globally-recognized accreditation, short lead times and affordable prices, Keystone Package Testing is the best Amazon package testing partner. Let’s get started!